An artistic take on the Arabic letter Nūn (ن), the symbol of Christians in the Middle East. Artwork is inspired by the fresco depicting the Calming the Storm inside a Greek Orthodox Monastery of Twelve Apostles in Capernaum, Holy Land.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 11lbs (5kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)